[time-nuts] Setting Trimble Thunderbolt Stored Position

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Wed Feb 6 22:16:25 UTC 2008

Ken Winterling wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I am new to using a GPSDO and have recently obtained a Trimble
>Thunderbolt.  It is up and running and I am using TBOLTMON to monitor
>its operation.  Everything is "green" except the "stored position"
>minor alarm.

You'll need that Ken if you ever turn it off, otherwise it will start
another survey.

It's in one of the pull down menus.
Setup  /   Position  /  Set accurate position  would be the best guess.
I think it took  me a couple of tries to find it, but you'll see it go
green when you get it right.  From then on it will stay in eeprom, if
you do turn it off.

The manual is not a lot of help, it just says the program is highly
intuitive! I guess it is :^)

dr