[time-nuts] Setting Trimble Thunderbolt Stored Position

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Feb 7 04:05:00 UTC 2008

Short answer: go to Setup->Self-Survey, make sure the Enable and Save
buttons are clicked, then hit "Set Survey," "Save Segment," and "Close."
After that, do a Control->Restart Self-Survey.  The alarm indication should
go away once the survey process finishes.

You do not need to copy anything manually unless you want to specify a
more-accurate survey position than what the Thunderbolt arrives at on its
own.

-- john, KE5FX