[time-nuts] GPS PRN vs SV...??

n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Sat Feb 9 12:13:10 UTC 2008

J-track is nice. I also use Heavens Above. You do need to register, but it's
free.

For PRN32, once you log in, use spacecraft # 22657  (Navstar 32)

This URL will show the current orbital track.

http://www.heavens-above.com/orbitdisplay.asp?Session=kebgcpaanhagkcceebmhgcnb&satid=22657

For all the orbital kep elements I use Space Track.

www.space-track.org

73,
Mike N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649