[time-nuts] SVN32 and GPS receivers, 32-bit limitations

Matt Osborn kc0ukk at msosborn.com
Sun Feb 10 07:44:56 UTC 2008

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:13:24 -0800, "Tom Van Baak" <tvb at LeapSecond.com>
wrote:

>> PRN32 shows up intermittently when performing a site survey with an
>> iLotus M12M Timing receiver.  It's never tracked and does not appear
>> again after a position fix has been achieved.
>>
>> -- kc0ukk at msosborn dot com
>
>Cool. What tool or moto binary message did you use to see this?

I used Motorola's WinOncore12 ver 1.2 on both  8 and 9 Feb 2008 with
the same results.  I did save a binary log file on 9 Feb.  I intend to
do another survey tomorrow night with SynTac (TAC32?) from  CNS
Systems
Version 2.7.4 .

-- kc0ukk at msosborn dot com