[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz 4533

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 00:41:24 UTC 2008

Hi Matt,

excellent buy, from the stability specs it seems to have a double-oven  OCXO.

If you replace the old and tired GPS 1PPS signal they use (looks like a Mot
VP8 or something similar) with say an M12+ signal or so you can probably  get
very high performance out of that unit.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 2/11/2008 16:29:52 Pacific Standard Time,