[time-nuts] GPS Locked and Unlocked Performance Comparison

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Feb 13 18:46:13 UTC 2008

> How did you free-run the Miller design? The Jupiter receiver will give a PPS
> / 10KHz on power-up and keeps going regardless of satellite reception (at
> least mine does).
>
> Jason

Right. I think there are two ways to make clean free-run OCXO
measurements. One is to remove jumper JP1 which connects
the Jupiter 10kPPS to the phase comparator on Miller's PCB.
The other is to remove the power/data connector to the Jupiter
board (which is what I did).

/tvb