[time-nuts] GPS Locked and Unlocked Performance Comparison

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 22:16:45 UTC 2008

Hi Tom,

I've done that inadvertently, using an M12+ with a totally (by several
miles) wrong hold position.

The results are astounding, the 1PPS goes completely nuts.  Variations of
1000's of ns from 1PPS to the next. I would have expected the  M12+ firmware to
be much smarter than that.

I don't remember if I had to turn off TRAIM to get an output at all.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 2/13/2008 11:15:31 Pacific Standard Time,