[time-nuts] GPS Locked and Unlocked Performance Comparison

David Welch aceamusements at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 13 23:33:28 UTC 2008

I actually think that is where the prob is,I have tried much better
sheilding on all the long runs with no change in leakage,I do not have an
rfi filter on the power mains though,I also noticed when I use my plasma
computer display, it is an old hitachi 25' I lose lock signal on my tru-time
wwvb receiver.  I assume due to the very close scan rate of vga 60 khz going
back thru the ac line.----- Original Message -----