[time-nuts] favorite microcontroller module?

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 04:12:43 UTC 2008

My favorite uC familly is made by Silabs.

They have a line of 8051 variants with excellent performance (up to 100
MIPS) and the SDCC compiler is free.

I have documented the main reasons for liking it there:

http://www.eds-fl.com/cgi-bin/wiki/wiki.cgi?SiLabs

(nomal ko4bb.com web site is down tonight, don't know why)

Didier KO4BB