Kit Scally kScally at BYTECAN.com.au
Wed Feb 20 01:10:29 UTC 2008

Paul,

Sorry mate, this is still over my (our?) head(s)!!
Is there something going on in our part of the world (Aust-NZ) we should
know about?

Kit
VK2LL

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:44:06 +0000
From: "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] PRN#32 signal not happening
To: brooke at pacific.net, Discussion of precise time and frequency
	measurement	<time-nuts at febo.com>

In message <47BB670A.3000301 at pacific.net>, Brooke Clarke writes:

>What do you mean by that?  I don't see the connection with USA 193.

Considering that everybody is going to watch that little shooting game,
AND that russia is ready to make USA international laughing-stock over
it, should it miss.

I am fairly certain that somebody has decided that PRN#32 is just not a
risk that needs to be taken one day before the big shot.

In particular considering that there is no particular urgencency to
setting the signal healthy.

Poul-Henning