[time-nuts] Best OS for small time server

Robert Vassar rvassar at rob-vassar.com
Sun Feb 24 14:35:03 UTC 2008

Eric,

It doesn't have full flow control.  No DCD pin.  I was thinking USB
serial dongle, but I don't think that would work.  It doesn't
implement an a high priority interrupt like a traditional PC com
port.  I think some of the antique versions of NTPD supported using
RD.  The GPIO pin might be made to work, but you're off in to custom
refclock coding.

Rob