[time-nuts] Indoor GPS test

Ronald Held ronaldheld at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:49:48 UTC 2008

I recently bought a version on the Mainnav GPS watch. I went outside
and let it sync up. I turned it off and when inside. I turned it on
along with the GPS function. It locked up within a few minutes. I will
leave it off for a while and try again. I would post a picture, but do
not know if the list supports It and do not want my GPS coordinates on
a public site..
I tried one hour later with the same results. I will try after a day
has elapsed.
                                                     Ronald