[time-nuts] Difference between Datum 4065, A, B & C Cesium T&F standard?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue Feb 26 22:13:26 UTC 2008

> Can someone tell me the difference between the various versions of the
4065
> Cesium T&F standard?

I tried to find out that info too (because of the eBay listing). All I could
find was the Symmetricom manual for the 'C' model. Oh, and TVB had a few
pictures / references on his site, maybe either him or Corby D. would have
some useful bits of info.

You will have to let the group know how the unit turns out when you get it.
Congrats on winning the eBay auction, a steal for the price (but still
beyond my meager budget). I hope the CBT is still good! It looks like it was
in good physical shape.