[time-nuts] SVN23/PRN32 useable

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 27 11:49:40 UTC 2008

Hi!

While I feel ashamed that my time-lab is in a bit of a mess of lately (and thus
only one GPS running - still in need of fixing a working interaction and
logging system - it's my Symmetricom 56000 BTW) I have not looked at my range
of receivers... but my TomTom GO 920T (uses an SiRF chip) did track happilly on
SVN23/PRN32 more or less directly as I turned it on as I got to work.

The interesting thing would be for really old systems if they are able to track
it or not. Like old 6-channel receivers and such.

Cheers,
Magnus