[time-nuts] 5060A question...

Dave Carlson dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 13:31:50 UTC 2008

Hello,

With reference the 2k noise, this indeed was coming from the circuitry in
the A20 Oven Controller. We also had this in early 5061A from the original
A11 Oven Controller. Actually this is the Hot Wire Ionizer ribbon inside the
CBT being vibrated by the ac current flowing through it. It was resolved
ultimately by designing the dc Oven Controller.

Dave