[time-nuts] Truetime XL-DC help

Don Wisdom donw at engineeringinc.com
Sun Jan 13 00:52:08 UTC 2008

Hi All,
I'm fairly new here and could use some help.

I ended up getting a XL-DC from one of my friends.  It was removed in
working condition from a local utility. Its the GPS based model.   Anyways I
am having a very hard time trying to get the unit to lock.   It only seems
to ever be able to track Sat #26.   I have gone thru all the lists and made
sure every satellite in the list is enabled and soforth.   Still no luck.
I am using a Andrews GPS antenna that a friend who is a cell site tech got
me new in the box.   Anyone with experience with the Truetime XL-DC stuff
that would be willing to lend a hand please email me.

Thanks
--Don