[time-nuts] 10811 clones

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Jan 23 18:01:09 UTC 2008

> Just speaking of 10811 clones, I have one made by Piezo Systems,
> model # 2810007-1. It fits electrically and mechanically HP boards,
> and looks like a 10811. But I miss the specs. Does anybody have any info?
>
> Thanks,
> Antonio

Yep, I have one of those also. From what I gather they were used later on in
refurbed equipment, either as an upgrade or to replace a bad oscillator.
I've been unable to find any info but logic would dictate their specs would
be *at least* as good as the basic 10811's...

I've also seen EG&G / Cinox clones...

Jason