[time-nuts] indoor GPS test.

Ronald Held ronaldheld at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:00:14 UTC 2008

As with all of my hobbies, they are limited by money and time to
pursue them. IF I were certain I would get a good enough signal, to be
more accurate and stable than my current setup(OCXO disciplined by a
CDMA signal), then I would go for a GPSDO recommendation.
The GPS 18 from Garmin is ~130 list, since ti comes with some software
for a laptop. How much would the GPDSO unit be, plus a display of the
time or inputs into a laptop with time and other related information?

Message: 3