[time-nuts] Color coding cable comments (CCCC)

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Thu Jan 24 20:37:37 UTC 2008

No colour codes that I'm aware of.

I'm interested to know how long your cable runs are going to be and the
environment you are in (benign, harsh...). From past experience if very long
distances in high noise environments  you may want to think about using
fibre optic links. Also, you need to look at delay compensation for your
timing signals..

Rob Kimberley