[time-nuts] Z3801A performance plots

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Fri Jan 25 15:19:53 UTC 2008

John -

Maybe I am not totally awake yet or have too many other things on my mind,
but, I do not understand your plots. I assume the measurements were made
with one Z3801A being the DUT and the other the reference, and, both locked
to GPS at the time. While it is probably available someplace, maybe on your
page or on TVB's, I would really like to see the comparison of a locked
Z3801A to an unlocked one with the same set of information that you
provided. Also maybe the plots could be superimposed for easier comparison.
I would recommend that you use the better of the two Z3801As in an unlocked
condition as reference should you decide to go through with the exercise.
Thanks & 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731