[time-nuts] Soekris NET4521?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Jan 27 14:35:04 UTC 2008

Scott Newell said the following on 01/26/2008 11:25 PM:
> Is the Soekris NET4521 an acceptable substitute for the '4501,
> assuming I'd like to build a precision clock input?  (As described at
> http://www.febo.com/pages/soekris/)

I'm not sure.  It uses the same processor as the 4501 (an AMD Elan
SC520) which is important because that chip has the high resolution
timers needed, but I don't know if it makes the timer inputs available
in the same way.  You'd probably have to do a bit of reverse engineering
to figure it out.

John