[time-nuts] HP 105 manual finally scanned

Greg Burnett gbusg at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 17:06:11 UTC 2008

David,
Thanks much for the manual scan. Excellent job, and great resolution!

I forwarded your announcement to a friend at Agilent and he says he's sent
your scan to be put out on the web. (Note, this typically take some time to
go through their process; so don't expect it to show up immediately on their
web site.)

A couple folks at Agilent asked me to thank you for your contribution.

Again, Thanks!
Greg