[time-nuts] Frequency divider design critique request

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Jul 10 21:19:24 UTC 2008

I am not a big fan of BNC connectors on the PC board itself, because I am
not a big fan of attaching PC boards directly to panels in most cases.

There are usually some BNC bulkhead connectors on eBay that terminate in
SMA/SMB/SMC pigtails, which are great for panel mounting.
http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280222636701 fr'instance.

That being said, it doesn't matter, because this board has a fault which
will cause it to go a hundred percent failure within 72 hours.  It is still
within operational limits right now, though, and it will stay that way until
it fails. :-P

-- john, KE5FX