[time-nuts] Trimble Palisade

David Ackrill dave.g0dja at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 20:08:50 UTC 2008

For a very good price I bought a Trimble Palisade the other day.

It came without the multiway plug, so I wonder if there's a source of
those anywhere?

I did find websites for programs for extracting 1PPS data, and even an
add on NMEA board, but I'm not really bothered about that.

Does anyone have any useful information on using it, or should I open it
up and replace the multiway socket and see if I can do something else
other than mount it outside as another time standard?

Thanks for any ideas.