[time-nuts] Trimble Palisade

David Ackrill dave.g0dja at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 07:47:49 UTC 2008

GandalfG8 at aol.com wrote:

> dave.g0dja at tiscali.co.uk writes:
>
> Does  anyone have any useful information on using it, or should I open it
> up and  replace the multiway socket and see if I can do something else
> other than  mount it outside as another time standard?
>
> Thanks for any  ideas.

> I don't know if you've seen this site?

Thanks Nigel, that site was mentioned by the person I bought it from
(Ray, GM4CXM) and he did make it clear *not* to try to put it into NMEA
mode, but to use the add on board.  However, I can use other units for
NMEA anyway.

I was just interested to see if there were any other modifications or
uses without needing add on boards. ;-0

Cheers - Dave