[time-nuts] Double ovened 10811-60158 on ebay

wje wje at quackers.net
Sun Jul 20 02:27:15 UTC 2008

   Two reasons - I don't have the outer can, and I don't have the
   controller for the outer oven. The controller was on the Z3801 power
   supply board (which is what I think these came out of, or something
   very similar). I really just wanted a good tcxo with an efc input,
   which the bare osc does nicely.
Bill Ezell
----------
They said 'Windows or better'
so I used Linux.

   Ed Palmer wrote:

Bill,

I picked up a couple of these 'naked' oscillators.  I was surprised to
hear that you stripped yours down.  I'm planning to build it back up to
its former glory with a controller for the outer oven and a new cover of
some sort.  Is there any reason not to do that?

Thanks,
Ed