[time-nuts] Thunderbolt etc software?

Murray Greenman Murray.Greenman at rakon.com
Sun Jul 20 18:39:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just acquired a Trimble (Nortel) NTGS50AA GPSTM (another flavour of
GPSDO), and it supports the Trimble TSIP protocol, as used by the
Thunderbolt. Apart from one message, it works fine with the TBOLTMON
software.

TBOLTMON		Works fine, can post-process using the log, no
graphics.
TRIMBLE MONITOR	Works, but a few items missing. Cool software though!
TIMEKEEPER		Works well.

I'm interested to know if there is any other software out there
available for the Thunderbolt, which might work with this unit. I am
especially interested in graphical software which would plot the ongoing
reference performance.

I'm also interested to know if anyone knows the full repertoire of
messages the NTGS50AA uses, or knows of Trimble/Nortel software designed
for the unit.

73,
Murray ZL1BPU