[time-nuts] Rack flange kit for 5370B and 3325B

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:10:21 EDT 2008


I've been looking for a bit with no luck so I thought I'd try here.

I wish to mount my HP/Agilent 5370B and 3325B in a rack. Now the HP part
5061-0077 (also known as 3325B-908 or 5370B-908) and called a "Rack Flange
Kit" (no handle version - although the handle version would be fine) looks
like what I want.

Has anyone got a couple of sets of these they are willing to part with or
can least point me in the right direction? There are various companies that
sell military and aircraft spares but they will charge a hefty minimum price
- probably more than I paid for the actual units!

I know these flanges aren't precision timing instruments, but they support
precision timing instruments and keep them out of harms way - so should be
revered in their own right.


Jim Palfreyman

More information about the time-nuts mailing list