[time-nuts] Hameg HM8125 Time/frequency Standard

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 22 09:50:12 UTC 2008

Hi Ian I dont know whether it works for that unit, but try the Hameg site.
http://www.hameg.com/66.0.html
There are "almost" complete manuals for all the units (well certainly the
scopes!) You may find that there are no schematics in the English
versions....download the German versions (which you may see are bigger
files) and the are often schematics at the back of these....the titles etc
are also bilingual.

Hope that helps
Cheers de Alan G3NYK