[time-nuts] HP58504A antenna

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Tue Jul 22 20:51:36 UTC 2008

José,

14 mA seems a bit high... but you may check the other pin voltages, too.

The UPC2749TB is available here:
http://www.mouser.com/
http://search.digikey.com/
Digikey has a sales office in Germany, so you might save on shipping.
It's probably easier to ask NEC for 2...3 samples than to order a single
device from a supplyer...
...or try it here:
http://www.msc-ge.com/frame/d/wir/inhalt_hig.html
... they are also in Madrid and in Barcelona :-)
http://www.msc-ge.com/frame/d/wir/inhalt_hig.html
How sounds that?

Adrian