[time-nuts] What is a Time-Nut grade Zero Crossing Circuit?

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 01:57:39 UTC 2008

Hi Bob,

since the sine wave is symmetric, you can use a simple LVC type CMOS
inverter with 1M Ohm resistor from input to output, and a 100nF cap (or the  largest
COG cap you can find) from the input of the inverter to the sine wave  output.

You may also want to load the sine wave output with 50 Ohms, as required by
the source.

This works very well. Don't use a schmitt trigger inverter  though.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 7/30/2008 17:35:46 Pacific Daylight Time,