[time-nuts] An interesting behavior with my Sulzer 2.5A...

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Jun 5 18:21:04 UTC 2008

Hi Gang!

Being the season of thunderstorms and protracted power outages;
As my UPS quit before the power restored, I am reminded of a behavior
that I have always found curious:

When the power fails on my Sulzer 2.5A, for more than a few minutes,
the frequency takes a quick hop lower a few parts in E9.  I then get
to spend a couple of days bringing it back on frequency, and find that for
the next several month it begins a very slow climb up in frequency back
to where it was after the short interruption in power.

Any ideas on what is happening?

-Chuck Harris