[time-nuts] Measuring Rubidium frequencies

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jun 6 15:45:14 UTC 2008

Would I be correct to assume that the 1992 (I have one of these bbies as
well) reads 9.9999999 * 10**6 when measuring one GSPDO, and using the other
as an external reference?  Or does it also read 9.99998278?    If so I'd be
worried about the external ref circuit in my 1992.

Also, would I also be correct to assume that you've cal'd the crystal in the
1992 using the GPSDOs as a ref?

As to why both rubidiums read low by exactly the same amount???  That has me
puzzled ...