[time-nuts] Finally acquired a 5370B

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Thu Jun 12 02:20:00 UTC 2008

Yes, I forgot I had that problem too. The external 10 MHz input circuit had
a cold solder joint in the tuning capacitor for the output tank, which was
resonating around 30 MHz instead of 10. The counter was not very happy with
it. Based on Bruce's suggestion, I reflowed the solder joints on the 3 or 4
silver mica caps and all was good.

Didier KO4BB