[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Group Buy PS

Steve steve65 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 14 02:47:04 UTC 2008

I might try that too . . . except that the Thunderbolt has a
MiniCircuits ZFSC-2-1 splitter mounted on top, just above the DB9. The
splitter appears to be bolted from inside of the Thunderbolt, so the
Thunderbolt will have to be disassembled to remove the splitter.

Anyone taken a Thunderbolt apart? At first examination, it appears that
six screws should allow the two pieces of the enclosure to separate. Any
pitfalls or gotchas? Advice?

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ