[time-nuts] Tboltmon position

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 03:59:38 UTC 2008

Try SETUP,  POSITION,  (enter values from survey),  SAVE SEGMENT...  I think that's what got mine to remember the results of its (3 days to complete) self survey.

I am curious, however...how does one get TboltMon to SAVE the
surveyed position?  It had the proper value in a few hours, and by
the next day all the little software lights were one...but the
program doesn't seem to have saved the value.