[time-nuts] Tboltmon position

Thomas A. Frank ka2cdk at cox.net
Sat Jun 14 04:37:16 UTC 2008

Thank you for the information, which I find rather disappointing.

For some reason, I had an expectation that a GPS would find its own
position and save it, perhaps with a manual click, rather than having
the operator write down the values and have to type them into some
data entry boxes on another screen (with the potential for error that
entails).

I suppose I should have expected such a level of 'quality' from a
Windows based program.  Glad the software is largely optional to use
the T'bolt.

Tom Frank, KA2CDK