[time-nuts] Desired features of a Thunderbolt controller?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 21:50:44 UTC 2008

I am thinking about writing a control program for the Thunderbolt that would allow it to be controlled/monitored by a MegaDonkey LCD touchscreen based microcontroller.  The MegaDonkey is a Atmel ATMEGA2561 based controller with a 160x80 res touchscreen (see mega-donkey.com).  It has two serial ports and a prototype area and an extensive open-source library.  (full disclosure... I am particularly fond of MegaDonkeys since I designed them).

What features would TimeNuts like to see in the device?