[time-nuts] New member, and HP 5061A question

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 00:15:44 UTC 2008

In a message dated 17/06/2008 00:55:07 GMT Daylight Time, wje at quackers.net
writes:

Actually, one more question - is there any way to search the list
archives? Either I'm blind, or there's not, or it's not  obvious.

----------------------
Hi Bill

Welcome aboard, and may your time lunacy be long lived and, of course, to
the nearest femtosecond or so:-)

I can't help with your question re the 10638A and, in answer to the  above,
can't comment on your blindness either....
an optician's probably much better for that....
but can say that a Google search works wonders for the not too  obvious:-)

Try here...

_http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/_
(http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/)

regards