[time-nuts] Avaliability of chart paper for Fluke Monotronics 207

Bob Martinson REMartinson at rcn.com
Tue Jun 17 04:54:01 UTC 2008

Try: http://iseinc.com/Rustrak_Recorders.htm  .  For Rustrak chart paper I
also noted http://www.guyot-graphco.com/industri.htm  .

73,
Bob, N1VQR

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com]On
Behalf Of Bill Smitherman
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 11:51 PM
To: time-nuts at febo.com
Subject: [time-nuts] Avaliability of chart paper for Fluke Monotronics
207

to the group

I know I am going back in time and in technology, but I would like
to get my old Fluke Monotronics 207 Phase Tracker up and
running again on WWVB.  Can anyone advise on a source of
the Chart Paper for the Rustrack Chart Recorder found in this
receiver.  Years ago no problem to find.  Surely someone on the group is
still using the old 207, now days.  Thanks for any leads
phone numbers or sources for this strip chart paper.

Bill Smitherman KD4AF    kd4af1 at gmail.com