[time-nuts] Phil's Fluke Monotronics equipment

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Tue Jun 17 06:14:33 UTC 2008

Phil,

Would it be possible to scan those manuals and provide them to Didier Juges,
KO4BB, for inclusion to his manual page ?

The following URL is to his manual page and the first item is the instructions
for doing the uploading.

http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/manuals.pl

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Bill....WB6BNQ