[time-nuts] Phil's Fluke Monotronics equipment

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 17 09:30:33 UTC 2008

Bill, I bought an original manual from Ridge last year for a Montronics
Model 100 Frequency Difference meter,  at very reasonable cost despite post
to the UK from Ridge Equipment, and I have just found, and bought, a copy of
the Fluke 100-7 which I am presuming was a "bought in" design from
Montronics, and which is the instrument I actually have.

Alan G3NYK