[time-nuts] EZGPIB and Racal-Dana 1992 Counter

ed ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 21 20:02:20 UTC 2008

Although I've already thanked him privately, I'd like to publicly thank
Ulrich for his quick solution to this problem.  It's very nice (and, in
my experience, unusual) to find this level of support in _any_ program -
whether freeware or commercial.

We're lucky to have someone like Ulrich as a fellow Time-Nut!

Ed