[time-nuts] TBolt UK import

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sun Jun 22 14:13:26 UTC 2008

Phil Staton wrote:
> For Info:
> Importing 2 TBolts into the UK costs $29.11 duties and fees.
> Phil G4FXY

I think that depends on the carrier. I received recently items from the US. In one case the shipping was done using the
TNT - Traco courier, and they dutifully passed the goods through the custom, and all the duties and fees were applied.
In the second case the item was shipped via the First-Class Mail® International Package of USPS (BTW the cheapest one),
and the package arrived in just one week, and with NO duties nor fees.

So my suggestion would be that TAPR uses USPS to send the TB units worldwide.

73  Alberto  I2PHD