[time-nuts] Thunderbolt and USB to RS232 converters

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Wed Jun 25 09:52:55 UTC 2008

Hello,

The PL2303 is the Prolific one, I've been using adaptors with this chip
with the Thunderbolt (and many other things) with no problem. Perhaps
you could try to download the latest drivers from the Prolific site.

Regards,

Javier

Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17A                        FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com