[time-nuts] FS: Brandywine GPS-4 - Qty: 7 available

Scott A Sybert ssybert at kb1fxy.us
Sat Jun 28 00:56:41 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

I have a number of Brandywine GPS-4 units available.  They are all NOS pulls from a cancelled project.  They provide a number of outputs including 1PPS and 10MHZ.  If anyone is interested I can email you pictures and a copy of the owners manual.  Price is $400 and that includes USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in the US.

All units are guaranteed working 100%.  I also have outdoor Panasonic marine antenna kits w/ 90ft coax.  They have a waterproof TNC connecter on the antenna side and a BNC on the GPS side.  These kits are also brand new and the price is $40.  I can bundle them with the shipping on the GPS.

Thanks,
Scott
KB1FXY