[time-nuts] cesium clocks..

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 02:37:19 UTC 2008

Hi Bruce,
You would have to be careful with your constantin wire as there is a
thermocouple
junction of 40 microvolts/K at each copper/constantin connection.
If the pairs of junctions are kept together thermally all cancels out.
Stainless steel is also very non-conductive of heat, but would have
similar
thermocouple problems.
cheers, Neville Michie