[time-nuts] Home built cesium clocks???

Predrag Dukic stijena at tapko.de
Sat Jun 28 19:06:06 UTC 2008

Some references also mention some "flip coil" in between microwave
cavities. Does anyone knows what it is?

Predrag Dukic

PS:  I will make one myself one day. For the moment I am tinkering
with one FE5440a, and have also 6 (six) spare tubes.
First step is to replace the original electronics, and then I will
start fighting with the rest.  Vacuum chamber is waiting....