[time-nuts] Datum 9390

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Mon Jun 30 02:19:02 UTC 2008

The 9390 manual is in the GPS_Timing directory.

Considering Nigel's comment below, I have made a couple of changes to the
upload script and the manuals page so that any upload (via script of via
ftp) will show up in the Recent Upload directory. However, whatever is
uploaded via ftp will not show up on the upload log, so if you want to
maintain high visibility in the upload log (I don't have awards yet but that
may come :-) use the Upload script from the Manuals page.

Also remember that I usually rename files that you uploaded so that the
names fit better in the structure of the manuals pages. As always, when
looking for a particular instrument, start with the shortest part of the
model number (usually 3 or 4 numbers) and only add more information if the
search returns too many hits (search results are limited to 50 max).

Thank you again for visiting and using my Manuals pages

http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/manuals.pl

Didier KO4BB

PS: I have installed a much better Wiki software. I am translating the pages
from the old system to the new one. The new one is based on DocuWiki, a
professional quality (but free) Wiki.

See the work in process at:

http://www.ko4bb.com/docuwiki/doku.php