[time-nuts] WTB: 10, 20, 40 or 50MHz oscillator

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 18:59:26 UTC 2008

Hi David,
  How stable and how much?
  I've a few from rubidiums to OCXO's any preference on frequency?

  Robert G8RPI. (QTHR)

David Hilton-Jones <David.Hilton-Jones at clneuro.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
  Thanks.

I'd seen those. Some are 5MHz. The NEC/Toycom produces a CMOS level output. And some of the others are indeed rather pricey.

But I'll keep looking!

David

David Hilton-Jones wrote:
> Does anybody (preferably in the UK for P&P) have surplus to their requirements a stable oscillator producing a sine wave at 10, 20, 40 or 50MHz at 5-10dbm?
>
> Thanks
>
> David, G4YTL

eBay is the best place to find OCXOs at a reasonable price.

Searching for "OCXO" rarely turns up anything other than OXO cubes.
A search for "frequency standard" finds four from UK sellers. Two
reasonably priced, the other two a bit too expensive for my budget.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=frequency+standard

Ed. EI9GQ.

--
Linux 2.6.18